Makes sense to have a post about Halloween on Halloween. Almost too much sense. So I’m going to give things a little twist.
Recently my knitting has been rather easy. I designed it that way in preparation of the wedding. A nice pair of toe up vanilla socks and a two colored short row shawl. It has been a nice treat to just relax with my knitting. Let the married life sink in a bit.
But while I’m sitting here relaxing with my stockinette stitch a thought occurs to me. I have quite a few WIPs still on the needles somewhere, and I think the trick may end up being on me. Not taking into account the projects that need blocking, I have 8 different projects on the needles.
It would have been 9, but I tried on my Legolas sock after the heel… it promptly got ripped out.
Some might say that this many projects would be a treat to finish. So, trick or treat? How do you see this WIP pile?
- In the Pink – I only have the center and one wing
- Hue Shift Afghan – Two of the giant blocks complete, two more to go
- Vanilla socks – so close its painful
- Temperature scarf – Jan and Feb are complete
- Sideways Shawl – Probably about half way done with this one as well
- Marna – Both of the sleeves are complete
- Paon – This one looks a little dusty
- Flaming June – We don’t talk of this one…
May your Halloween be filled with knitting warm things for the months ahead.