I know my mother always told me, that if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. I was going to make this post, about the new Hobbit movie I saw last night, completely blank in order to make a statement. Then I realized there were a few things that I had enjoyed about this film.
- Non-horse mounts: The Moose, Pig, and Rams were all brilliant (the rams were my favorite)
- Martin Freeman: Does a wonderful job as Bilbo Baggins, and looks good in hobbit feet
- Elves during battle: Fighting movements so fluid it would make any geek girl melt
- Lee Pace’s eyebrows: Nuff said.
- Ending credits song: I loves me some Billy Boyd voice, plus it meant the end of the movie